Thursday, October 30, 2008

Did You Ever Wonder?

Look at the news and you get the idea that only two people are running. I wonder who can name all the candidates for president. Not many! That is too bad. That simple statement does not mean that I suggest that one of the other candidates should be elected. I could not say that since it is very difficult to discover what the others candidates sat for. Take at look at a past presidential debate when there three men debating.


The moderators talk about the major candidates. Why is it that we heard only from two candidates this year? Perhaps it is because of what I heard one newscaster say a few weeks ago. Those candidates who had only a large percentage of support were invited to debate. I would like to hear them all.

Any comments?

No comments: