Saturday, October 25, 2008

FW: Pastor, Is skin color more important than God's word? Obama condems the Bible

At this hour 161 people have visited this blog.  So stayed and read.  Others clicked off and left.  I guess they did not like what they read.  One of those us an AOL user who visited this blog at 17:30:44.  At 17:44:13, he or she emailed me the email you will find below my comments.

Notice there is no name on the email.  The author to the YouTube video listed in the email is also nameless. We are a nation of nameless people.   I sign what I write.  I do not try to hide who I am.  Not signing your name is sort of like putting a hood over your head,

Anyone who does not like what I post here is welcome to post their comments.  Some have. Yes, the comments are moderated.  But the only comments I do not post are the spam.  Oh, I also did not post the comment which invited me to review and post my review of adult products.  They even offered to pay for the review... Money or free samples.

As for how I know when the e-mailer visited the blog, there is tracking software running on the site. The reason is not to track you, but rather for a research project on Web 2.0 technology I am conducting.

The blog has been busy today.  Since I started to write this two more people have visited.  The more, the better.  Tell your friends.  Everyone is invited.  And all of your comments are invited, welcomed, and encouraged.



------ Forwarded Message
From: <DOTO4@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:44:13 EDT
To: <monastery@synesius.com>
Subject: Pastor, Is skin color more important than God's word? Obama condems the Bible

YouTube - Barack Obama Mocks And Makes Fun Of The Bible—No Christian Would Do This <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw>  


No comments: